We’re having another contest! The submissions that we got for our dogs of summer photo contest were so amazing that we’ve decided to have another contest, and this time, we will be giving away a New iPad 3!!
More details after the jump
We want to feature your dogs on our website. So we challenge you to dig deep into your photo collection or venture out with your pooch and your camera and participate in our Dogs In Duds Halloween Photo Contest by submitting your cute, funny or spooky Halloween shots of your dressed up doggies today.
All photo submissions will appear on Dogs in Duds up until Halloween, with the winner being announced on Halloween. If your photo is selected as our top winner, your photo will be featured as our profile pic on our Facebook page and you will receive a brand new iPad 3!!
*** Photos must be of dogs dressed up in Halloween Costumes. (Naked dogs will not be eligible)
How to Enter
- Submit photos of your dog dressed up in some way via our submission form or by email.
- Choose your file (jpg, png, gif, tiff). Photos must be original and a minimum of 1MB file size. Low quality photos will not be eligible.
- For your photo to qualify you must provide your name, e-mail, your dog’s name and breed and a brief description of what your dog is wearing in the photograph.
- Photos must be of dogs dressed up in halloween costumes (Naked dogs will not be eligible)
- You can submit as many photos as you like, the more the merrier.
- Submissions must be received by Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at midnight EST.
- The winner will be announced on Halloween, Wednesday, October 31, 2012 and will receive a brand new unopened iPad 3 tablet.
- Images will be judged on originality, technical and artistic merit, composition and overall impact.
Questions: All inquiries about contest rules can be emailed to us.
As always, naked dogs are not accepted or posted on Dogs In Duds. Pictures will not be considered unless your dog is dressed up in some way.